Our most popular paddling adventure takes you by the Historic Loveland Castle!
The average Castle Adventure trip lasts 2-4 hours and travels 5 miles.
The trip launches at Carl Rahe Park and ends at Loveland Canoe and Kayak.
Kayak Rental = $25.00 ($26.00 Weekends and Holidays)
Tandem Kayak Rentals = $45.00 ($46.00 Weekends and Holidays)
Canoe Rental = $45.00 ($46.00 Weekends and Holidays)
- Includes an upgraded Old Town or We-no-nah canoe!
- Children under 12 ride free in parent’s canoe.
- Add $8 for third adult.
Early Bird Special! – Save $5.00 per canoe and $3.00 per kayak on the Castle Adventure if you reserve and depart for your trip by 10:00am or earlier (valid anytime except Memorial Day, 4th of July and Labor Day Weekends – cannot be combined with other discounts).
Raft Rentals = $85.00
- Our River Rafts will comfortably hold 5-6 passengers and provide an exciting new way to experience the Little Miami River.
- Rafts are great for early season paddling when the river levels are adequate to make the trip enjoyable.
- Please note – dogs are not allowed on raft trips.
- Group/Volume discounts do not apply to rafts.
Group Discounts for Canoes and Kayaks
6-9 rental boats – 10% discount
10+ rental boats – 15% discount
Scouts / Church Groups / School Groups – $18.00 per person for canoe trips $20.00 for solo kayaks
Own your own canoe or kayak?
If you own a canoe or kayak and need transportation we can provide the transportation for you and your boat.
$20 per kayak
– Please note all personal kayaks must be at least 9 ft in length to fit securely on our trailers. Kayaks must have current Ohio registration for Ohio residents and must be a river rated model.
$30 per canoe for two passengers ($10 for third passenger)
– Canoes must have current Ohio registration for Ohio residents.
- Reservations are required for all transports to insure trailer space is available.
- Please plan to arrive at least 30 minutes prior to your scheduled trip to allow our staff time to properly load your canoe or kayak.
- All watercraft must have current Ohio Registration (for Ohio residents only) and be a minimum of 9ft. long to securely fit on our trailer.
Trips depart on the hour
Saturday and Sunday 10:00 AM – 6:00 PM
Trips depart on the hour 10:00 AM – 3:00 PM
* Groups of 10 or more paddlers are available weather permitting with 48 hour advanced reservation. Please book online and we will help to make your group outing a great time.
All boats must be in by 6:00PM
Late fees of $10 per boat for each ½ hour will apply.
Please arrive 20 minutes prior to departure to register, receive equipment and safety instructions.
We encourage families to take their children on the Castle Adventure as this is the perfect length trip for families. All participants must be at least 4 years old and a minimum of 40 pounds for all trips on the Little Miami River.
We welcome well behaved dogs on the Castle Adventure. Please insure that they are kept on a leash while at the livery and they are properly socialized with people and other dogs. We recommend you bring a properly fitted Canine PFDs for all four legged friends. Be sure to keep a close eye on them at all times as there are plenty of exciting sites, sounds, and smells.
Canoe = $600.00
Kayak = $400.00
Paddle = $25.00
Life Jacket = $25.00
We reserve the right to inspect the contents of all coolers and refuse service based upon the presence of alcohol. Alcohol and river activities –canoeing, kayaking, tubing, and swimming– DON’T MIX. Your judgment and abilities will be diminished by alcohol. Exposure to summer sun intensifies the effects of alcohol. The City of Loveland and the Ohio Department of Natural Resources are taking a strong stance against drinking in public and while on the water. Be responsible and smart; make the drive home safe and sober.
Sunday 10/22 40%
High 77° / Low 61°
Chance of Rain
Chance of late night showers. Lows overnight in the low 60s.
Monday 10/23 90%
High 66° / Low 47°
Cloudy with periods of rain. Thunder possible. High 66F. Winds SSE at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 90%. Rainfall near an inch.
Tuesday 10/24 40%
High 55° / Low 40°
Chance of Rain
A few showers early with overcast skies later in the day. High around 55F. Winds WSW at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 40%.
Wednesday 10/25 20%
High 49° / Low 36°
Cloudy skies. Slight chance of a rain shower. High 49F. Winds WSW at 10 to 15 mph.
Thursday 10/26 10%
High 61° / Low 45°
Sunshine. High 61F. Winds SSW at 5 to 10 mph.