For the more experienced paddler that wants a longer outing and more paddling, the Seven Bridges Excursion is for you. The average Seven Bridges Excursion trip lasts 4-6 hours and travels 10 miles. This trip begins in South Lebanon and ends at Loveland Canoe & Kayak.
Kayak Rental = $32.00
Tandem Kayak Rentals = $52.00
Canoe Rental = $55.00
- Includes an upgraded Old Town or We-no-nah canoe!
- Children under 12 ride free in parent’s canoe.
- No third adult for the Seven Bridges Excursion.
Own your own canoe or kayak?
If you own a canoe or kayak and need transportation we can provide the transportation for you and your boat.
$20 per kayak
– Please note all personal kayaks must be at least 9 ft in length to fit securely on our trailers. Kayaks must have current Ohio registration for Ohio residents and must be a river rated model.
$30 per canoe for two passengers ($10 for third passenger)
– Canoes must have current Ohio registration for Ohio residents.
- Shuttle service for the Seven Bridges Excursion is available when we have a scheduled rental trip departing at the requested time – call for availability.
- Reservations are required for all transports to insure trailer space is available.
- Please plan to arrive at least 30 minutes prior to your scheduled trip to allow our staff time to properly load your canoe or kayak.
- All watercraft must have current Ohio Registration (for Ohio residents only) and be a minimum of 9ft. long to securely fit on our trailer.
Scout group discounts available – call for discounts
Trips depart on the hour
Saturday and Sunday 10:00 AM – 6:00 PM
Trips depart on the hour 10:00 AM – 3:00 PM
All boats are due back by 6PM
Please arrive 30 minutes prior to departure to register, receive equipment and safety instructions.
We encourage families to take their little ones on the Seven Bridges Excursion. We recommend that all participants be a minimum of 10 years and older for this trip due to it’s duration.
Can I bring my Dog?
Because of the duration of this trip, We recommend that dogs only participate on the Castle Adventure trip.
All boats must be in by 6:00PM on Weekends and 6:00PM Monday thru Friday.
Late fees of $10 per boat for each ½ hour will apply
Canoe = $600.00
Kayak = $400.00
Paddle = $25.00
Life Jacket = $25.00
We reserve the right to inspect the contents of all coolers and refuse service based upon the presence of alcohol. Alcohol and river activities –canoeing, kayaking, tubing, and swimming– DON’T MIX. Your judgment and abilities will be diminished by alcohol. Exposure to summer sun intensifies the effects of alcohol. The City of Loveland and the Ohio Department of Natural Resources are taking a strong stance against drinking in public and while on the water. Be responsible and smart; make the drive home safe and sober.
Wednesday 05/24 80%
High 68° / Low 56°
Scattered thunderstorms this morning, then mainly cloudy during the afternoon with thunderstorms likely. High 68F. Winds E at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 80%.
Thursday 05/25 90%
High 65° / Low 55°
A steady rain in the morning. Showers continuing in the afternoon. Thunder possible. High around 65F. Winds WNW at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 90%.
Friday 05/26 20%
High 78° / Low 64°
Sunny, along with a few afternoon clouds. A stray shower or thunderstorm is possible. High 78F. Winds W at 5 to 10 mph.
Saturday 05/27 60%
High 80° / Low 65°
Chance of a Thunderstorm
Scattered thunderstorms. High near 80F. Winds SW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60%.
Sunday 05/28 60%
High 78° / Low 60°
Chance of a Thunderstorm
Variable clouds with scattered thunderstorms. High 78F. Winds WSW at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 60%.