We’re Closed for the Season
Seven Bridges Excursion 10-mile trip is not available at this time.
We recommend reserving the Castle Adventure 5-mile trip instead.
For the more experienced paddler that wants a longer outing and more paddling, the Seven Bridges Excursion is for you. The average Seven Bridges Excursion trip lasts 4-6 hours and travels 10 miles. This trip begins in South Lebanon and ends at Loveland Canoe & Kayak.
Kayak Rental = $32.00
Tandem Kayak Rentals = $52.00
Canoe Rental = $55.00
- Includes an upgraded Old Town or We-no-nah canoe!
- Children under 12 ride free in parent’s canoe.
- No third adult for the Seven Bridges Excursion.
Own your own canoe or kayak?
If you own a canoe or kayak and need transportation we can provide the transportation for you and your boat.
$15 per person for kayak
$20 per canoe with 2 passengers (add $5 for 3 passengers)
- Shuttle service for the Seven Bridges Excursion is available when we have a scheduled rental trip departing at the requested time – call for availability.
- Reservations are required for all transports to insure trailer space is available.
- Please plan to arrive at least 30 minutes prior to your scheduled trip to allow our staff time to properly load your canoe or kayak.
- All watercraft must have current Ohio Registration (for Ohio residents only) and be a minimum of 9ft. long to securely fit on our trailer.
Scout group discounts available – call for discounts
Trips depart on the hour
- Seven Bridges Excursion 10-mile trip is not available at this time.
- We recommend reserving the Castle Adventure instead
Saturday and Sunday 10:00 AM – 6:00 PM
Trips depart on the hour 10:00 AM – 3:00 PM
All boats are due back by 6PM
Please arrive 30 minutes prior to departure to register, receive equipment and safety instructions.
We encourage families to take their little ones on the Seven Bridges Excursion. We recommend that all participants be a minimum of 10 years and older for this trip due to it’s duration.
Can I bring my Dog?
Because of the duration of this trip, We recommend that dogs only participate on the Castle Adventure trip.
All boats must be in by 7:00PM on Weekends and 6:00PM Monday thru Friday.
Late fees of $10 per boat for each ½ hour will apply
Canoe = $600.00
Kayak = $400.00
Paddle = $25.00
Life Jacket = $25.00
We reserve the right to inspect the contents of all coolers and refuse service based upon the presence of alcohol. Alcohol and river activities –canoeing, kayaking, tubing, and swimming– DON’T MIX. Your judgment and abilities will be diminished by alcohol. Exposure to summer sun intensifies the effects of alcohol. The City of Loveland and the Ohio Department of Natural Resources are taking a strong stance against drinking in public and while on the water. Be responsible and smart; make the drive home safe and sober.
Sunday 03/26 90%
High 66° / Low 49°
Chance of Rain
Variable clouds with showers and scattered thunderstorms. High 66F. Winds S at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 90%.
Monday 03/27 50%
High 71° / Low 56°
Chance of a Thunderstorm
Partly cloudy in the morning followed by scattered thunderstorms in the afternoon. High 71F. Winds SSW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 50%.
Tuesday 03/28 40%
High 63° / Low 46°
Chance of Rain
Rain showers early with overcast skies later in the day. High 63F. Winds NNW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40%.
Wednesday 03/29 10%
High 64° / Low 42°
Some clouds in the morning will give way to mainly sunny skies for the afternoon. High 64F. Winds NE at 5 to 10 mph.
Thursday 03/30 50%
High 65° / Low 50°
Chance of Rain
Cloudy in the morning, then off and on rain showers during the afternoon hours. High around 65F. Winds E at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 50%.