For the more experienced paddler that wants a longer outing and more paddling, the Seven Bridges Excursion is for you. The average Seven Bridges Excursion trip lasts 4-6 hours and travels 10 miles. This trip begins in South Lebanon and ends at Loveland Canoe & Kayak.
Kayak Rental = $32.00
Tandem Kayak Rentals = $58.00
Canoe Rental = $58.00
- Includes an upgraded Old Town or We-no-nah canoe!
- Children under 12 ride free in parent’s canoe.
- No third adult for the Seven Bridges Excursion.
SHUTTLE - Own your own canoe or kayak?
If you own a canoe or kayak and need transportation we can provide the transportation for you and your boat.
$20 per kayak
– Please note all personal kayaks must be at least 9 ft in length to fit securely on our trailers. Kayaks must have current Ohio registration for Ohio residents and must be a river rated model.
$30 per canoe for two passengers ($10 for third passenger)
– Canoes must have current Ohio registration for Ohio residents.
- Shuttle service for the Seven Bridges Excursion is available when we have a scheduled rental trip departing at the requested time – call for availability.
- Reservations are required for all transports to insure trailer space is available.
- Please plan to arrive at least 30 minutes prior to your scheduled trip to allow our staff time to properly load your canoe or kayak.
- All watercraft must have current Ohio Registration (for Ohio residents only) and be a minimum of 9ft. long to securely fit on our trailer.
Scout group discounts available – call for discounts
Trips Depart on the Following Schedule
Saturday and Sunday
Trips depart at 9:00 AM and 11:00 AM
All boats are due back by 7:00 PM on weekends. Late fees of $10 per boat for each ½ hour will apply.
Monday Through Friday
Trips departs at 11:00 AM subject to availability and sufficient staff availability.
All boats are due back by 6:00 PM weekdays. Late fees of $10 per boat for each ½ hour will apply.
Please arrive 30 minutes prior to departure to register, receive equipment and safety instructions.
We encourage families to take their younger paddlers on our shorter trip, The Castle Adventure. We recommend that all participants be a minimum of 10 years and older for this trip due to the extended duration.
Can I bring my Dog?
Because of the duration of this trip, we recommend that dogs only participate on the Castle Adventure trip.
All boats must be in by 6:00PM on Weekends and 6:00PM Monday thru Friday.
Late fees of $10 per boat for each ½ hour will apply
Canoe = $600.00
Kayak = $400.00
Paddle = $25.00
Life Jacket = $25.00
We reserve the right to inspect the contents of all coolers and refuse service based upon the presence of alcohol. Alcohol and river activities –canoeing, kayaking, tubing, and swimming– DON’T MIX. Your judgment and abilities will be diminished by alcohol. Exposure to summer sun intensifies the effects of alcohol. The City of Loveland and the Ohio Department of Natural Resources are taking a strong stance against drinking in public and while on the water. Be responsible and smart; make the drive home safe and sober.
Saturday 08/19 50%
High 84° / Low 60°
Chance of a Thunderstorm
Partly cloudy early followed by scattered thunderstorms this afternoon. High 84F. Winds WSW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 50%.
Sunday 08/20 10%
High 88° / Low 65°
Plentiful sunshine. High 88F. Winds light and variable.
Monday 08/21 0%
High 88° / Low 71°
Partly cloudy. High 88F. Winds light and variable.
Tuesday 08/22 90%
High 89° / Low 65°
Chance of a Thunderstorm
Partly cloudy early with thunderstorms becoming likely during the afternoon. Potential for severe thunderstorms. High 89F. Winds SW at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 90%.
Wednesday 08/23 20%
High 78° / Low 58°
Partly cloudy. A stray shower or thunderstorm is possible. High 78F. Winds N at 10 to 15 mph.