Season Opening Again in May 2020
Online reservation only for all trips. To minimize contact, all trips must be reserved and paid for online. Each reservation will require an online waiver form to be completed. If you require assistance with online reservations, please call 513-683-4611 and one of our trip advisors will walk you through the process. For the first few weeks all paddlers must be 18 years and older. We will open trips to younger paddlers as soon as we are confident that we are able to maintain safe practices.
Please Note: In order to comply with the State of Ohio Covid-19 Safe Business Practices the following procedures will be in place until further notice:
- Customers will not be allowed to enter our building at this time. All trip check in will be done outside, under our awning. Restrooms will be open and available for customers.
- We will be renting Kayaks and Tandem Kayaks only at this time (No rafts or canoes). We will add canoes and rafts later in the season if we are able to do so in a safe manner.
- We will be offering the Castle Adventure Trip only. As soon as we can get our new routines down we will look to add additional trips.
- All PFDs (life jackets) and paddles will be sanitized after each trip. Vehicles will also be sprayed with disinfectant after each trip.
- Our staff will be required to practice safe social distancing and wear masks where appropriate.
- Bus and shuttle vehicles will have reduced capacity to insure proper distancing. Special loading processes have been developed to insure distancing of passengers.
- We will not be offering Private Watercraft Shuttles until further notice. Please note: If you purchased a Crescent, Bonafide or Jackson kayak from us we will honor your shuttle pass agreement.
- Dogs will not be allowed on trips at this time. We love our four legged friends but they don’t always understand social distancing. We hope to modify this as the season gets under way.
- Face coverings for all customers will be REQUIRED during bus or shuttle transportation. A mask, bandana or Buff face covering are acceptable. Please bring your own face covering.
We are excited to be able to open for business and we ask for your patience as we work to execute many new business practices. Help us remain open by practicing safe social distancing. Our commitment is to provide safe and fun trips for our customers.
Hours of Operation
Please Note: Operations are subject to weather and river conditions. Please call 513-683-4611 or check our Facebook page for current status.
Seven Days A Week
9:00 AM – 6:00 PM (Last trip departs at 3:00 PM)
Trips departures on the 1/2 hour from 9:00 AM – 3:00 PM
All boats must be in by 6:00PM
Late fees of $10 per boat for each ½ hour will apply.
Please arrive 15 minutes prior to departure to check in, receive equipment and safety instructions.
Our most popular paddling adventure takes you by the Historic Loveland Castle!
The average Castle Adventure trip lasts 2-4 hours and travels 5 miles.
The trip launches at Carl Rahe Park and ends at Loveland Canoe and Kayak.
Price per Person = $30.00
At this time we will only be renting Kayaks and Tandem Kayaks (both participants in a Tandem Kayak must reside in the same household). At this time all participants must be at least 18 years of age. We will work to open trips to younger paddlers as the season progresses and Covid-19 Business Restrictions Change.
Personal Watercraft Shuttle
At this time, we are not able to transport personal watercraft due to Covid 19 restrictions. This may change throughout the season as regulatory requirements are modified. Customers that have purchased a kayak from Loveland Canoe & Kayak are still entitled to their shuttle benefit.
For the first few weeks all paddlers must be 18 years and older. We will open trips to younger paddlers as soon as we are confident that we are able to maintain safe practices..
Once conditions allow, we encourage families to take their children on the Castle Adventure as this is the perfect length trip for families. All participants must be at least 4 years old and a minimum of 40 pounds for all trips on the Little Miami River.
We normally welcome well behaved dogs at our livery but unfortunately many pups don’t understand safe social distancing. Due to Covid-19 restrictions we cannot permit dogs on our trips at this time. We hope to change this policy as the restrictions change.
Canoe = $700.00
Kayak = $450.00
Paddle = $45.00
Life Jacket = $40.00
Alcohol and river activities like kayaking and swimming– DON’T MIX. Your judgment and abilities will be diminished by alcohol. Exposure to summer sun intensifies the effects. For customer safety, we reserve the right to inspect the contents of all coolers and refuse service based upon the presence of alcohol and any glass containers. The City of Loveland and the Ohio Department of Natural Resources Division of Watercraft are taking a strong stance against drinking in public and while on the water.
Get your FREE River Guide and Tour Map and explore all the great Little Miami River trails and streamsDownload Map!
Our work group had such an amazing time in Loveland paddling down the river and then later going to lunch at Tano’s, the whole day was perfect. I can’t wait to come back next year.Bob Jones PNG