For the more experienced paddler that wants a longer outing and more paddling, the Seven Bridges Excursion is for you. The average Seven Bridges Excursion trip lasts 4-6 hours and travels 10 miles. This trip begins in South Lebanon and ends at Loveland Canoe & Kayak.
Kayak Rental = $32.00
Tandem Kayak Rentals = $58.00
Canoe Rental = $58.00
- Includes an upgraded Old Town or We-no-nah canoe!
- Children under 12 ride free in parent’s canoe.
- No third adult for the Seven Bridges Excursion.
SHUTTLE - Own your own canoe or kayak?
If you own a canoe or kayak and need transportation we can provide the transportation for you and your boat.
$20 per kayak
– Please note all personal kayaks must be at least 9 ft in length to fit securely on our trailers. Kayaks must have current Ohio registration for Ohio residents and must be a river rated model.
$30 per canoe for two passengers ($10 for third passenger)
– Canoes must have current Ohio registration for Ohio residents.
- Shuttle service for the Seven Bridges Excursion is available when we have a scheduled rental trip departing at the requested time – call for availability.
- Reservations are required for all transports to insure trailer space is available.
- Please plan to arrive at least 30 minutes prior to your scheduled trip to allow our staff time to properly load your canoe or kayak.
- All watercraft must have current Ohio Registration (for Ohio residents only) and be a minimum of 9ft. long to securely fit on our trailer.
Scout group discounts available – call for discounts
Trips Depart on the Following Schedule
Trips depart at 10:00 AM and 12:00 PM
* Groups of 10 or more paddlers are available weather permitting with 48 hour advanced reservation. Please book online and we will help to make your group outing a great time.
All boats must be in by 6:00PM
Late fees of $10 per boat for each ½ hour will apply.
Please arrive 20 minutes prior to departure to register, receive equipment and safety instructions.
We encourage families to take their younger paddlers on our shorter trip, The Castle Adventure. We recommend that all participants be a minimum of 10 years and older for this trip due to the extended duration.
Can I bring my Dog?
Because of the duration of this trip, we recommend that dogs only participate on the Castle Adventure trip.
All boats must be in by 6:00PM on Weekends and 6:00PM Monday thru Friday.
Late fees of $10 per boat for each ½ hour will apply
Canoe = $600.00
Kayak = $400.00
Paddle = $25.00
Life Jacket = $25.00
We reserve the right to inspect the contents of all coolers and refuse service based upon the presence of alcohol. Alcohol and river activities –canoeing, kayaking, tubing, and swimming– DON’T MIX. Your judgment and abilities will be diminished by alcohol. Exposure to summer sun intensifies the effects of alcohol. The City of Loveland and the Ohio Department of Natural Resources are taking a strong stance against drinking in public and while on the water. Be responsible and smart; make the drive home safe and sober.
Monday 03/19 100%
High 65° / Low 36°
Cloudy with rain. Lows overnight in the mid 30s.
Tuesday 03/20 100%
High 40° / Low 31°
A steady rain in the morning tapering to showers and becoming mixed with snow in the afternoon. High near 40F. Winds NNE at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of precip 100%.
Wednesday 03/21 70%
High 38° / Low 22°
Snow during the morning will transition to snow showers during the afternoon. High 38F. Winds NNW at 15 to 25 mph. Chance of snow 70%. 1 to 3 inches of snow expected.
Thursday 03/22 10%
High 43° / Low 19°
Sunny skies. High 43F. Winds NW at 5 to 10 mph.
Friday 03/23 0%
High 46° / Low 29°
Mostly sunny skies. High 46F. Winds light and variable.