For the more experienced paddler that wants a longer outing and more paddling, the Seven Bridges Excursion is for you. The average Seven Bridges Excursion trip lasts 4-6 hours and travels 10 miles. This trip begins in South Lebanon and ends at Loveland Canoe & Kayak.Call for Reservations (513) 683-4611
Kayak Rental = $34.00
Tandem Kayak Rentals = $58.00
Canoe Rental = $58.00
- Includes an upgraded Old Town or We-no-nah canoe!
- No more than two passengers in canoes for the Seven Bridges Excursion.
Own your own canoe or kayak?
If you own a canoe or kayak and need transportation we can provide the transportation for you and your boat.
Private Watercraft Rates
$20 per kayak
$30 per canoe for two passengers ($10 for third passenger)
Private canoe or kayak transportation rules:
- Shuttle service for the Seven Bridges Excursion is available when we have a scheduled rental trip departing at the requested time – call for availability.
- Reservations are required for all transports to insure trailer space is available.
- Please plan to arrive at least 30 minutes prior to your scheduled trip to allow our staff time to properly load your canoe or kayak.
- All watercraft must have current Ohio Registration (for Ohio residents only) and be a minimum of 9ft. long to securely fit on our trailer.
- Kayaks must be a river rated model.
- Customer must also have properly fitted PFDs for all passengers.
Scout group discounts are available – call for discounts. All Scout Troops must present tax ID for discounts.
Trips Depart on the Following Schedule
Trips depart at 10:00 AM and 12:00 PM
Not available until after Memorial Day Weekend
* Groups of 10 or more paddlers are available weather permitting with 48 hour advanced reservation. Please book online and we will help to make your group outing a great time.
All boats must be in by 6:00PM
Late fees of $10 per boat for each ½ hour will apply.
Please arrive 30 minutes prior to departure to register, receive equipment and safety instructions.
We encourage families to take their younger paddlers on our shorter trip, The Castle Adventure. We recommend that all participants be a minimum of 10 years and older for this trip due to the extended duration.
Can I bring my Dog?
Because of the duration of this trip, we recommend that dogs only participate on the Castle Adventure trip.
All boats must be in by 6:00PM on Weekends and 6:00PM Monday thru Friday.
Late fees of $10 per boat for each ½ hour will apply
Canoe = $700.00
Kayak = $400.00
Paddle = $40.00
Life Jacket = $30.00
Alcohol and river activities like kayaking and swimming– DON’T MIX. Your judgment and abilities will be diminished by alcohol. Exposure to summer sun intensifies the effects. For customer safety, we reserve the right to inspect the contents of all coolers and refuse service based upon the presence of alcohol and any glass containers. The City of Loveland and the Ohio Department of Natural Resources Division of Watercraft are taking a strong stance against drinking in public and while on the water.
Get your FREE River Guide and Tour Map and explore all the great Little Miami River trails and streamsDownload Map!
Sunday 08/19 0%
High 84° / Low 64°
Sunny. High 84F. Winds light and variable.
Monday 08/20 40%
High 85° / Low 71°
Chance of a Thunderstorm
Partly cloudy early. Scattered thunderstorms developing in the afternoon. High near 85F. Winds SE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40%.
Tuesday 08/21 80%
High 79° / Low 62°
Thunderstorms. High 79F. Winds SW at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 80%.
Wednesday 08/22 10%
High 75° / Low 55°
Mainly sunny. High around 75F. Winds NNW at 10 to 15 mph.
Thursday 08/23 10%
High 77° / Low 56°
Sunny skies. High 77F. Winds light and variable.