|US Coast Guard Type||III|
|Design Flotation||16.5 lbs|
|Outer Fabric||400-Denier Urethane Coated Ripstop Nylon|
|Entry System||Front Zip|
Colors Include: Red, Blue
Comfortable and cool mesh low back, pockets for storage and a paddler’s cut for optimal range of motion, with the NRS Clearwater PFD, we perfected essentials.
- The NRS Clearwater is a type III, medium-profile life jacket delivering 16.5 pounds of flotation.
- The high-back flotation accommodates most high-back kayaking seats and the mesh lower adds welcome ventilation during long days on the water.
- Six adjustment points for a customizable fit and front-entry zipper for easily slipping the jacket on and off.
- Two large zippered pockets, a lashtab, and 3M reflective accents throughout for low-light visibility.
- 400 denier nylon fabric construction ensures durability through seasons of wear and tear.
- The Clearwater carries the US Coast Guard Certification through testing by Underwriters Laboratories (UL).
There are no reviews yet.